Please welcome Dr. Wood!
I am excited to introduce you to Zackery Wood, DO. He will be joining Sensenbrenner Primary Care and will be starting to see patients in early April, 2019.
Zack grew up in West Virginia and is a 3rd generation Primary Care physician. His grandfather, father and several of his uncles are also physicians. He did his undergraduate training at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and then went on to the Nova Southeastern University School of Osteopathic Medicine. His internship and residency were completed at Broward General Medical Center in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. A board certified physician in family practice and osteopathic medicine, Dr. Wood has been practicing for 11 years, since 2008. He evaluates and treats patients with diverse needs, including full service family practice ages 13 and above and osteopathic manipulative medicine (OMM). He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and well as The American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners. Dr. Wood incorporates a very holistic approach encompassing mind, body and spirit and aims at healing patients the natural way if possible without the need for pharmaceuticals. He is accepting new (and existing) commercial and Medicare patients at Sensenbrenner Primary Care with care for the whole family!
After months of interviews and discussions with multiple candidates I do faithfully believe God has provided the right doctor to add to the Sensenbrenner Primary Care family of health care professionals. He is eager to get started and join us in providing the highest level of healthcare in the area. I look forward to a long relationship with him and continuing to work with him, Tonya and Tyler for years to come.
~ Dr. Sensenbrenner
- 7/19/18 – eStatements are back! Watch your inbox for an email from Sensenbrenner Primary Care, Subject Line “Statement: Sensenbrenner”. The email contains a link with your statement and a link to pay.
- 4/7/17 – Welcome PMG Research! Click on the “Clinical Research” tab for more information.
- 9/8/16 – ***PATIENT PORTAL IS HERE***
If you’d like to sign up for patient portal, we just need your email to send you the link to complete the registration! Once your registration is complete, click on the link above to log into the patient portal. Or, find the link at the bottom of your screen under “important links”.
- 7/11/16 – Please welcome our newest team member, Tristan! Tristan is our new practice manager.
- 6/15/16 – You now have the option to pay your bill online, directly through our website. No login or password required. Click on the “PAY” tab. Or find the link at the bottom of your screen under “important links”.